1. Funeral Notice Forms PTY(Ltd) asks for the name of the deceased, date of birth, date of death, a photograph, GPS co-ordinates of Service venues and Burial locations, messages and contact numbers of funeral planners or persons that are overseeing the funeral. This information is used in the creation of a notice form which is distributed by you from your communication device to selected people on social media. It is therefore incumbent on you to make sure all relevant entities related to the deceased family have agreed to the creation of such a notice.
2. Funeral Notice Forms PTY(Ltd) does not take responsibility or liability for any indiscretions that might be engaged in by any persons in the use of our online notice services.
3. Funeral Notice Forms PTY(Ltd) will only release a notice once payment has been made through our online payment PORTAL.
4. Funeral Notice Forms PTY(Ltd) does not refund any payments made through the portal. All transactions are initiated by you through our PORTAL with approval requests agreed to by you during the creation of such notice, therefore the intent and responsibility of these transactions rests solely on you.
5. Funeral Notice Forms PTY(Ltd) will only refund the cost of a notice if there was a software malfunction and no notice was issued.
6. Funeral Notice Forms PTY(Ltd) will not refund any notice that was issued with errors that you made while creating said notice.
7. Funeral Notice Forms PTY(Ltd) makes use of Google Maps and 1-Grid services and in doing so all entities using our service are also bound by their terms and privacy conditions.
8. Funeral Notice Forms PTY(Ltd) does not share the data used in the creation of the notices for any other purpose.
9. By entering the supplied Funeral Notice Forms PTY (Ltd) access code you are agreeing to our Terms and Privacy conditions.